“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” Matthew 7:7
With such a simple formula, you would think most people would apply it and get what they want… And they do. Only once or twice, and then they give up and say, “this doesn’t work”.
Ask until… Never give up. Success belongs to those who persevere. Here are other simple formulas:
1. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence. Colin Powell.
2. Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. Napoleon Hill.
3. Energy and persistence conquer all things. Benjamin Franklin.
4. Ambition is the path to success, persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. William Eardley IV.
5. My dad has always been really helpful. He taught me that talent is a bonus, but persistence is what wins out. Zosia Mamet.
6. Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure. Aisha Tyler.
7. Paralyze resistance with persistence. Woody Hayes.
8. Persistence and endurance will make you omnipotent. Casey Neistat.
9. Asking in faith requires honesty, effort, commitment, and persistence. David A. Bednar.
10. God is not a Genie waiting for your requests. You must do your part.