Job Ref.: 5615
Job Title: Business Development Director
Role: Sales Management
Relocation Available: Yes
Salary / Package: Based on qualifications.
Industry: Contract Research Organization
Town / City: Lexington
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- CRO providing imaging services is looking for a Business Development Director.
- Your role will be to attract new customers in the pharmaceutical industry as well as strengthen ties with existing ones in order to drive new revenues.
- Position attached to the Sales department under the supervision of the Head of US, ICRO
- Actively participate to defining the US sales strategy in collaboration with Head of US, and reports about its implementation to Top Management
- Establish, maintain B2B relationships in collaboration with Head of US
- Maintain an active pipeline with smaller and mid-size biotech’s
- Identify prospects and build tactical sale plans
- Engage with prospects based on their specific needs, using the unique strengths of the company
- Maintain good relationships with existing customers, including at the executive level, and assist in client satisfaction, communication, and retention
- Education: Bachelor required, advanced degree (MBA, Master or equivalent) preferred
- Experience: 4+ years in the pharmaceutical industry, and/or sales related activities
- Good knowledge of the clinical trials industry
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of the imaging CRO industry
- Experience managing a sales team desirable
- Ability to demonstrate software solutions desirable
To apply for this job please visit www.eramirez.com.