International Third Party Logistics Company committed to providing innovative strategies and services to help our customers create a competitive advantage with secure, economic, and timely management of goods.
This position is responsible for both tactical and strategic business development of new business. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 Plus years of industry experience selling Domestic Transportation (TL preferred), Warehousing and Distribution Services, Transportation Management System, Ocean and Air Forwarding (Import/Export) and Customs Brokerage and Compliance. The 3PL Sales Representative will
- Proven sales experience in the industry is a must
- Prospect, build, and develop strategic partnerships with clients/customers.
- Maintain and grow existing business while securing new revenue streams from new clients
- Achieve assigned and measurable sales objectives/targets
- Strong business acumen, account management and proven Logistics Sales & Negotiating Skills
- Focus on specified market segments to identify and develop high potential accounts
- Ensure sustainable revenue at acceptable profitability levels
- Provide timely and accurate reports and document sales leads.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Keep current with industry and market trends
- Serve as a liaison between clientele and operational staff
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree required
- 5 Plus years with past sales experience at Third Party Logistics Company or related logistics field
- A “book of business”, with a proven network of logistics and supply chain decision makers.
- Solid sales and marketing background
- Excellent Oral Communication skills; able to speak clearly and concisely; solid group presentation skills.
- Excellent Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively and able to work for spelling and grammar.
- Aggressive, self-motivated, sense of urgency.
- Experience completing and working with various RFP’s (Request for Proposal)
- Knowledge of Warehousing Management Systems (WMS) a plus
- Knowledge of Transportation Management Systems (TMS) a plus
- Understanding of General Supply Chain Management
- General Knowledge of Domestic and International Transportation (FTL, LTL)
- Detailed oriented
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Provide excellent Customer Service to new clients
- Computer Literate – proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Special Position Requirements
- Must be willing to travel as required to meet essential sales duties and business requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.eramirez.com.