Position Title Export Sales Professional – Seafood – RI #5652
Location Cranston, RI
Company is a leading seafood Importer/Exporter/Distributor currently recruiting for an Export Sales Professional.
Leading seafood exporter is currently recruiting for an International Sales Professional. This is a full time position.
- You must be fully adept with computers.
- You must be an outgoing person who knows how to sell Export — Freight, and Logistics experience is a plus!
- You must be motivated to step into the department and be able to interact with active or potential customers via Email and Skype and by telephone and possess excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- You must have good interactive skills, and have a positive attitude and be comfortable with daily challenges, until you become familiar with the company’s policies and procedures.
- You must know and understand the international seafood and marine products export industry and the particular products that you sell.
- A position such as this requires a focused effort on your part with the correct mindset of establishing or enhancing your career in this field.
- You will be well rewarded for your talent.
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable dealing in an international setting with people and customs world-wide. Time management and prioritizing duties are important.
- Seafood, Meat or Perishable Products Export experience is necessary.
- Familiarity and interest in international commerce is required.
- Candidates must have exceptional organization, focus, motivation and a willingness to progress in your career within our Company.
- Supply side is furnished by our purchasing department where you would request certain products for potential sales, or you would have certain products available for sale that you can offer to customers.
- You must be someone with specific experience, who understands the general workings of an export company. Offering products via email, and daily communications and follow up.
- Set up of transactions, pro forma invoices and payment terms.
- Working with Freight Forwarders on perishable shipments and their requirements
- Study and documentation of costs relevant to transactions is necessary
- Dealing with trucking companies for ocean shipments and the coordination of all aspects of transactions
- Bi-Lingual skills in Spanish, Asian, Black Sea, Middle East are a plus but not mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit www.eramirez.com.