Job Ref.: 5613
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Role: Marketing Management
Relocation Available: No
Salary / Package: Depending on Experience
Town / City: Council Bluffs
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Develop, establish and maintain marketing, advertising and promotional activities to meet organizational objectives.
- Analyze marketing and sales data, customer data, and competitor information to develop insights and make recommendations on improving market standings with the competition.
- Initiate market research studies for future and/or nontraditional products, and/or territories and analyze their findings. Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Manage advertising campaigns by coordinating all literature production and distribution and maintain inventory levels to ensure we have print media at appropriate venues.
- Maintains marketing budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Manage the trade show budget and logistics, including contracts, insurance, show trailers from production, and all marketing materials.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining content and providing updates to company website.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications and software to improve and optimize marketing performance and expand and develop marketing platforms.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Establish an e-commerce data base to communicate with customers.
- Monitoring online blogs and social media for tracking communications related to the brand of the company.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by management or required by the position.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Excellent copywriting skills and should be able to rework technical content for a wider audience.
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thoughts.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills and demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with company employees and customers.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Must have insurable driving record, valid drivers’ license, and reliable transportation for traveling.
- Must have experience with relevant marketing software applications and Microsoft Office Programs; including Word, Excel, etc.