Position Title QA Analyst – Software – ID #5708
Relocation Yes – USA Permanent Residents Visa holders and USA Citizens ONLY
Location Pocatello, Idaho
- Design and develop the organization’s Test Automation framework.
- Design, develop, and maintain Automation Scripts in Java.
- Communicate automation goals, priorities, and status across the organization.
- Define and track software quality assurance activities to ensure that the software development/releases meet quality standards.
- Create test plans to mitigate risks associated with software upgrades/releases.
- Develop test cases to address all potential testing scenarios.
- Update test cases when user acceptance criteria changes.
- Maintain a repository of test cases in an organized fashion.
- Coordinate test execution with other resources.
- Execute test cases.
- Conduct Ad Hoc testing.
- Mentor other testing resources. Provide training on test case creation, quality assurance processes, etc.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects to applicable project managers. Verify defect fixes.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Oversee all software testing including functional, regression and system testing of projects, bugs, enhancements, and hot fixes.
- Work closely with project teams to ensure test requirements, test solutions and test execution meet quality objectives, project scope and delivery dates. Provide input on functional requirements and potential problems.
- Additional projects as assigned.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
- Preference given for post-secondary degree in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- Experience in: Selenium, Appium, Java, Git, Jenkins, CI/CD.
- Two to three years of Automation experience with Selenium is preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with other department supervisors.
- Knowledge of quality assurance/software testing processes, methodologies, and procedures.
- Requires excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to meticulously analyze software applications to ensure quality.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality.
- High level of professionalism.
- A demonstrated ability to work well with others.
- Lead testing efforts and perform testing on IT projects including internal/external software development, upgrades, and releases to ensure systems under test perform as expected and are error free.
- Make recommendations to meet the goals and objectives of functions, procedures, and policies.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
To apply for this job please visit www.eramirez.com.