Job Ref.: 4080
Job Title: Salesperson – Point of Purchase Displays
Relocation Available: No (could possibly be remote and base from home)
Industry: Point of Purchase Displays
Town / City: Sheboygan
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Company is seeking a candidate with five plus years working experience selling preferably in the Point of Purchase industry.
- The successful candidate must develop and maintain value-added relationships
- Have strong interpersonal communication and relationship building skills,
- Have presentation skills,
- Industry knowledge,
- Ability to drive new business, and
- Ability to function as part of a team across departmental lines.
- Serves as the primary business contact for the customer and is responsible for customer satisfaction through communication of customer needs to production
- Works towards exceeding volume and profit goals through new account development, growth in existing accounts
- Generates, develops and maintains customer accounts
- Develops and executes a consultative cold calling strategy by prospecting targets as well as identifying new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Provides technical support to customers; identifying cost savings while maintaining overall customer design
- Collaborates with internal staff to develop customer solutions and to ensure customer expectations are exceeded after the sales process is complete.
- Prepares monthly sales reports of activity for management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (business or related field preferred)
- Documented history of overachieving sales objectives
- Computer skills and thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Products
- 2 or more years of outside business-to-business sales experience.
- Ability to convert prospects and close deals.
- Proven ability to develop new sales with strong cold-calling and prospecting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn the Manufacturing of wood and wood substrates.
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated experience gaining access to key decision-makers within large companies
- Highly focused self-starter who works independently and also collaborates well with colleagues at all levels
- Willing and able to travel up to 25-50%
- Highly motivated / strong work ethic
- Salary will be Commission against Draw
- Unlimited earning potential
- Travel expenses covered
- Company provided phone and tablet
- Training provided
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation
To apply for this job please visit www.eramirez.com.