Job Ref.: 5575
Job Title: Seafood Commodity Trader / Inside Sales
Relocation Available: Yes
Salary / Package: Based on Experience
Location: Rhode Island
Town / City: Cranston
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Company is a leading seafood Importer/Exporter/Distributor currently recruiting for an Experienced Sales Professional.
- This is a full time inside sales position to service US Accounts.
- Extensive Seafood commodity trading experience is necessary.
- Candidate must have an active following of customers and/or suppliers.
- Seafood Program orientation, Commissary experience are plusses.
- Exceptional organization, focus, motivation and the willingness to continue your career in this field are essential.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You must be intelligent, a fast learner, and be able to fill your day with many sales calls.
- You must be fully comfortable with Microsoft products including Access, Outlook and Excel.
- You must be able to interact with customers whether old, new, known or unknown. You must feel very comfortable interacting with customers by telephone and email.
- We are seeking the right person with a professional, agile and committed attitude to their success and to the success of the organization.
- Being a Salesperson in the Seafood Industry requires tremendous effort on your part. It is a challenge, but with the correct mindset of expanding your career in this field, you can be well rewarded for your talent.
- Bi-Lingual skills a plus!
- This is not a strictly commissioned based only position. We offer an excellent compensation package including company sponsored Individual health benefits, sick time, vacation time and 401 K in a casual dress atmosphere.