Position Title Server Manager – ID #5677
Location Pocatello Idaho
The primary area of responsibility is to manage the Server Team and all of the server equipment, plus related equipment. This role leads and directs a team of people to perform high quality work, manage priorities, and develops people to potentially higher levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and motivate staff to hit goals, be part of the culture and provide excellent customer service.
- Prioritize work for the team, establish timelines, and ensure accountability.
- Manage system and software procurement process, ensuring software and equipment are ordered in a timely and quality manner.
- Manage, implement, and maintain all aspects of the company’s server systems.
- Manage, implement, and maintain all database, and related or assigned systems.
- Manage Data Center operations including power consumption, cooling, configuration and access.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are followed and updated as necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Math.
- Ability to communicate with Executive Management, company personnel and communicate effectively through customized reports.
- Security+, Certified Information Security Manager CISM or other relevant certifications preferred.
- Experience with:
- Oracle and MSSSQL Database Systems,
- Windows and
- Linux Server and VMWare.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- 5-10 years Server Admin experience.
- 3+ years’ experience running a data center or cloud hosted environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company and customer records at all times.
To apply for this job please visit www.eramirez.com.