Consulting firm specializing in Oracle solutions looking for a Sr. PDH / MDM.
Experience and Qualifications
1. Possesses implementation experience with ERP (15 years or longer preferred) – most of which with Oracle EBS or Oracle ERP Cloud. Hands-on experience with Oracle Product Data Hub (Oracle Fusion product).
2. Has strong expertise on the business processes and best practices with the following areas (individually and cross-functionally) that closely related to Items/products:
- Supply Chain Management (Procurement/MRO/Expenses)
- Inventory Management (items, Kits, MRO, product Categories)
- Sales Order Management (Customer, Items, Kits)
- Basic Manufacturing (Items Master data, Bills of Material/Kits)
- Basic Financials (Customers, Suppliers)
3. Implementation experience and strong expertise and best practices with master data management:
- Expertise on best practices related to functional master data domain – Items (products, MRO, etc.), product categories, etc.
- Hands on experience with configuration of various Product Data Hub components including Security roles; Data load process of Loading Master data into Product Data Hub
- Experience with Data quality management; data governance; data consolidation and data standardization; Share-ability of data across business divisions; Reporting/Business Intelligence
- Ability to perform data analysis and provide guidance on data cleansing approaches
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal); Good listening skills and openness to different points of view
5. Intermediate/advanced MS Excel skills
6. Detail oriented with strong information seeking skills; Good analytical and problem-solving skills
7. Good working knowledge of data architecture and database structure
8. Self-motivated and collaborative
Essential Job Functions
1. Work with business users and business analysts to understand requirements and deliver master data solutions for Item/Product master; Employ best practices in the design
2. Create Item/Product master data model to fulfil needs of the overall supply-chain applications
3. Maintain configuration documentation for Oracle Product Data Hub;
4. Configure Oracle Product Data Hub along with Data Security for full access; limited access; view-only access
5. Produce data mappings between legacy and Fusion master list of values; Provide guidance on data cleansing in legacy environments; Create data conversion designs and data validation processes; coordinate data conversion/validation
6. Create training documentation; Train Master Data Management team on processes related to new product introduction; product maintenance and sun-setting)
7. Co-ordinate and Administer MDM deployments and migrations between environments
To apply for this job please visit www.eramirez.com.